As an avid traveler, one of the most important components to my packing strategy is packing conveniently. Often times, I pack my skincare/face essentials in my carry on which requires TSA approved travel-friendly minis. I like to cover all bases because you just never know what could happen with your checked luggage. Over the years, I’ve had a horror story or two that I’m sure I’ll share one day. I’m all about packing the smartest and most fitting for the length of the trip. Now sometimes, you might be out of town longer than a few days and in that case, you’ll need full size products to accommodate your needs. It’s also a great way to try products without the full commitment. Here’s a few mini-size products that will get the job done while you’re away.
- Nars Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer has an extensive range of 30 colors to accommodate all skin-tones. This concealer really gives the airbrush effect and melts right into the skin. My secret tip is to travel with concealer only and sheer it down with moisturizer should I need full face coverage. It’s also buildable and great for spot treating hyperpigmentation or brightening the under-eye area.
- Bobbi Brown Mini Vitamin C Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer has advanced oil-free formula that hydrates, softens and plumps the skin. I love dual products and this one of them.
- Origins Mini Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. I love, love, love this face wash. One reason is the way it makes my skin feel after cleansing. The mint in this face wash invigorates the skin making the overall feeling, fresh and clean. Just what I need to start the day off.
- Kiehl’s Mini Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado hydrates, visibly de-puffs and brightens the look of the under-eye area. Goes on super smooth and melts into the skin. A little goes a long way with this eye cream.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel is a two-step anti-aging AHA/BHA peel pad pre-dosed with seven acids to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles acne scars, pores, and shine. This is the only treatment peel you will need while away. It’s self-explanatory and renders fast results.