Winter is upon us and one of the most important tools you’ll need in your arsenal is an ultra-moisturizing lip balm for day and night. So, I’ve done the hard work and picked out the most hydrating, long-wearing, lip balms. I have a stash of lip balms on my bedside table, car, and handbags. I also find it quite convenient to have a lip balm in my makeup bag to keep lips smooth as I prep my makeup for the day. Here’s a look at my top five.
- C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm has almost made it hard to compare with others as it definitely lives up to the hype. I use this balm for day and night because it’s just that good. This balm is long lasting, deeply moisturizes and really nourishes my lips. I can’t scream enough about this lip balm.
- Mario Badescu Rose Lip Balm is another heavy hitter you should try. This balm has a blend of nutrient-dense butters, moisturizing oils and soothing botanicals. The applicator is so effortless and the product glides right on.
- Jack Black Intense Therapy is the top runner in my makeup kit. I love this lip balm because it has conditioners and antioxidants to quickly heal cracked and chapped lips. It also protects lips from damage caused by free radicals. This lip balm is also semi-matte which is perfect for my clients who need extra hydration without the shine.
- Paula’s Choice Acid + Peptide Lip Treatment Boosterhttps://bit.ly/3BGRL3y has a satin finish, fragrance free and perfect for dry lips. This lip balm is special because it has an advanced, age-defying formula that smooths the appearance of fine lines and keeps lips looking full and moisturized. In my opinion, hands down this lip balm has the best applicator.
- C.O. Bigelow Lavender Salve is an all-purpose salve perfect for lips, cuticles, elbows and knees. This salve is packed with lanolin, squalane and rose extracts. This is my go-to for long lasting moisture. This is definitely one to carry in your purse for multiple uses. Just so you know, this salve comes in a tin can.
I would love to hear which lip balms you reach for in the winter.