Some of the spring runway shows were adorned with a long parade of Ladies wearing red lipstick. Red lipstick is empowerment in a tube. And a shade that can signify classy, bold, lively and intentional. This statement lip also happens to be one of this season’s hottest trends. Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming choosing the perfect red lipstick. I’ve narrowed down my list of the top five red lipsticks around to give you suggestions to help you before diving into the depths on your own.
- M.A.C Powder Kiss Lipstick Werk is one of my absolute favorite red lipsticks. Not only do I like the shade, I’m in love with the texture. I also love how smooth the lipstick glides on and it’s staying power. Definitely worth a try.
- Fenty Beauty Paint Uncensored is a favorite for its vibrancy and high pigmentation. It dries down to a matte finish and has a decent transfer proof life. The pigment of this liquid paint is out of this world. It also has a great applicator for precise control and easier application.
- Pat McGrath Labs Matte Lipstick Elson is a true blue red lippie. This lipstick is rich and intense in color and perfect for all skin tones. Not to mention, it’s long-lasting.
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick Always Red is a full coverage, weightless goodie. I love that it doesn’t transfer, is second to none and at such a great price point. Do yourself a favor, and try it.
- Gucci Matte Lipstick Goldie Red is a bright red-orange shade. It is quite pigmented and smoothly glides right on. In my opinion, this lipstick wearer is quite sophisticated.
What’s your favorite red lipstick?